We’re very excited to announce 10 new upgrades added to the advanced UltraSMSScript as well as a new Basic version! These new updates will provide even more flexibility and power to the script making it an amazing value. Whether you’re promoting your own business, or offering SMS marketing services to your clients, we give you maximum impact at minimal cost.
- We have added the Nexmo SMS gateway! This was a big request from many people, so instead of having our clients pay customization fees to get it added to their copies, we decided to add it to the script. Now you have the choice straight from the admin panel to choose from either Twilio or Nexmo as your SMS gateway.
- We have added MMS capability! MMS brings the best of email and urgency of SMS to your customer communications. Paint the whole picture with rich media on every mobile phone, with near-100% open rates and fast response times. Improve conversion rates with details that 160 characters can’t convey. We also made MMS available on our autoresponders and groups! MMS galleries can be sent in reply to incoming keywords via SMS. Perfect for real estate, automotive, and other image-driven niches. For example with real estate, a person interested in a property can instantly receive detailed images of a property they are in front of by texting in that keyword to your number.NOTE: MMS is only available when using the Twilio API and only on US and Canada local numbers.
- Added ability to add additional numbers to a user account. This is very useful if you have a large number of opt-in contacts to market to, you can spread your workload across multiple numbers now instead of just 1 number. This is very useful for 2 reasons: #1 – Currently, there is a limit of 1 SMS per second sent from 1 long code number so if you have 500 contacts, it would take roughly 500 seconds(over 8 minutes) to reach all of them. If you have 5 numbers, it would take just over a minute and half. We give you the option to rotate through all your long codes when sending your bulk SMS by simply ticking a checkbox! This would only be useful with Twilio since they handle queuing the messages for each long code.#2 – Since these are long code numbers, mobile carriers are a little more cautious letting someone send thousands of identical SMS messages at 1 time for SPAM reasons. To mitigate potential problems, it’s best to distribute the load of your SMS traffic, so that SMS messages with identical or similar contents are sent from as many different outgoing phone numbers as possible. This is really only a factor if you have a very large number of opt-in subscribers.
- Ability to select a toll-tree SMS enabled number for US and Canada! This feature is only available through Twilio, so if you have selected the Twilio SMS gateway to use and are from US and Canada you now have this capability. With toll-free SMS enabled numbers, you can send out SMS messages at rate of 3 messages per second, instead of the 1 message per second restriction on long code numbers. Make every customer touch a branded, considered interaction. Vanity toll-free numbers reinforce brand recognition and make your messages immediately identifiable.
- Many more countries now have local SMS-enabled numbers available, so we have added the ability to search on numbers from these countries and select one of these numbers to assign to your account. Nexmo:
Austria, Australia, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United StatesTwilio:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Lithuania, Mexico, Norway, Poland, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- Added a voice broadcasting feature so you can broadcast a voice message out to your contacts! Either type in a message and the system will convert the text into voice, or upload your own message via a MP3 file. Another great way to communicate and keep your contacts engaged in your offerings. Since broadcasting a voice message puts a heavy load on the server, we recommend you use a VPS instead of a shared server if you want to use this feature, especially if broadcasting to a large group of people.
- Currently for voice mail, you could only type in an outgoing message and then the system would translate that message into voice. Some didn’t like the robotic sounding voice, so now we have added a feature where you can upload your own personal message via a MP3 file and the system will use that as your voice mail greeting.
- We have now added the ability to share your message to your Facebook page! Spread the word and increase participation among your fans giving you the ability to grow your subscribers by sharing your messages on your Facebook account. Whether your sending out a message, coupon offer, or mobile splash page, you have the option of putting it immediately on your Facebook wall! Very powerful feature here.
- Added a name “merge field” or personalization token to give your message a personal touch when sending to your contacts. When composing a bulk message, you can now include the %%Name%% token to represent first name of your contact if a name was added.
- We have designed a brand new home page giving it a fresh and more professional and modern look. Included with the new home page, you will notice a high level software demo of the features inside the control panel. This video is 100% white label and has no mention on “Ultra SMS Script” in there. In addition to that, the admin panel gets a fresh new look as well, with the added ability to “release” phone numbers straight from the admin panel for users that no longer need or using their numbers.
A lot of hard work went into this release and I’m sure you will love the new features! I know there will be a lot of folks loving the Nexmo SMS API integration. Take the new advanced Ultra SMS Script for a test drive and see why it’s fast becoming one of the best and most cost-effective SMS marketing platforms on the market today!
This version is now built from the Advanced version’s framework, but won’t have all the features the Advanced version has. Everything mentioned above, except the voice broadcasting, is included in the basic version as well!
Many clients have requested that we provide a better Basic version that has some of the true SMS marketing features the Advanced version has, they just didn’t need every bell and whistle that our Advanced version offers. So we listened to all the feedback you had and now have a new Basic version to offer.
We agree, our old Basic version didn’t really provide much use and really only offered a system to send 1 SMS at a time. You had to add contacts 1 by 1 and didn’t offer any real SMS marketing features like bulk SMS, subscribing via SMS/keyword, scheduling bulk SMS, Keywords, Analytics, etc…It was really only for personal use and not anything more.
Knowing that many people were looking for a real SMS marketing platform at a cheaper cost than our Advanced version, and didn’t need all the features we have in Advanced, it was a no-brainer to offer a new Basic version.
Our new Basic version will have all the same features as our Advanced, with the exception of our scheduled autoresponders, voice broadcasts, polls, contests, and mobile splash page builder. Everything else will be the same. It will have Bulk SMS/MMS, Keywords, Bulk SMS Scheduling, Bulk SMS Delivery Stats, QR Codes, Message Templates, Web Opt-In Widgets, Campaign Analytics, Voicemail, Email Alerts, Integrated Helpdesk, Facebook Sharing of your Campaigns, and choice of Nexmo or Twilio as your SMS Gateway Provider.
The new Basic version(Encoded) will be priced at $147, which is $100 cheaper than our Advanced version we offer at $247. See the full Basic and Advanced platform pricing options and features here: Pricing