UltraSMSScript.com Anti-Spam Policy
UltraSMSScript.com does not like spam and our text messaging software allows only verified opt-in subscriptions. It ensures that all subscribers can opt-out quickly, easily, and permanently from unwanted SMS communications. This is done by sending a text message from your phone to the number with the word ‘STOP’. Our software is 100% opt-in and users are made aware of how to opt-out at anytime when they subscribe.
UltraSMSScript.com follows an ANTI-SPAM policy for all of its communications protocols. This means that we do not condone UNSOLICITED TEXT MESSAGES; NOTIFICATIONS; ALERTS; OR ANY MESSAGES THAT YOU MAY RECEIVE FROM SOMEONE WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE YOUR MOBILE NUMBER.
Our Definition of Spam
We consider any unsolicited, unexpected, or unwanted text message as Spam. We do NOT allow use of 3rd party lists, whether consent has been gathered or not. We believe that any type of communication sent to a subscriber about an unrelated subject, that the subscriber did not request, to be Spam. If you are sending SPAM messages, we are NOT responsible for any possible account bans or suspensions from our SMS gateway providers Twilio/Plivo/Nexmo nor are we responsible for any claims, demands, actions, costs, expenses, liabilities, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, suits, losses, and damages of any nature resulting from your use of the Software.
SMS Text Messaging Software
In order to use UltraSMSScript, our clients specifically agree NOT to use UltraSMSScript software to send unsolicited text messages, voice messages or spam. Upon incorporating a list, clients agree on the opt-in only policy to their list. We support OPT-OUT / REMOVE / UNSUBSCRIBE, clients have the ability to remove mobile numbers. If we suspect a violation of our Anti-Spam policy, we will contact the client and discuss the client options, which may range from a warning, to termination of service for that client. To the best of our knowledge, our software adheres to ALL state and national laws regarding sending unsolicited bulk / group text messages.
UltraSMSScript provides an import utility to allow users to upload their list of 100% opt-in contacts. This utility is ONLY to be used when migrating over a list from another SMS marketing provider’s service or gathered from a website which clearly states why you are collecting phone numbers. In other words, these people have already given permission to you to be marketed to and are 100% opt-in. This utility is NOT to be used for anything else such as any purchased list and any 3rd party list.
If you are using UltraSMSScript as a white label solution and signing up your own clients, it is your responsibility as a business owner to monitor the contacts of all your users and how they are obtaining these contacts. UltraSMSScript is NOT responsible for you and/or your clients importing illegal data. You need to confirm with the user if these contacts are 100% opt-in and migrated over from another SMS marketing provider. You should ask them to provide documentation of previous marketing provider information. In addition, you can revoke permissions to the import utility for each user after they sign up and grant them access only after you discuss their list with you.
OPT-OUT / REMOVE / UNSUBSCRIBE
If you wish to remove yourself from any list, please reply to the text message received by replying with STOP.
UltraSMSScript Prohibits the Following
- Transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs.
- Using the UltraSMSScript in any manner that violates any applicable industry standards, third party policies or requirements including without limitation, all of the applicable guidelines published by the CTIA, the Mobile Marketing Association or any other accepted industry associations, carrier guidelines or other industry standards.
- Engaging in any unsolicited advertising, marketing or other activities, including, without limitation, any activities that violate anti-spam laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act.
- Using UltraSMSScript in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise) including but not limited to unsolicited or unwanted phone calls SMS or text messages, or voice mail
- Using UltraSMSScript to harvest or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses or phone numbers.
- Using UltraSMSScript to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties.
- Violating or facilitating the violation of any local or foreign law, including laws regarding the transmission of data or software.
- Taking any action to encourage or promote any activity prohibited under this Anti-Spam Policy.
- Transmitting any material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
- Transmitting any material that is libelous, defamatory, discriminatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity.
- Creating a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or phone call.